Adventure Travel Insurance
When travelling overseas, the one thing you should never skimp on is your travel insurance cover, as should things go wrong you want the very best cover for you and your possessions.
The True Traveller just does adventure holidays, and over time we have been providing travel insurance not only for our own customers, but travellers from all over Europe who need quality cover at an attractive price. So, to that end, we have set up another website which is dedicated to affordable travel insurance at www.adventuretravelinsurance.co.uk.
We have four main policies which we promote, which are:
True Value – An insurance policy designed for GAP Year and Long Stay Travellers travelling Worldwide, valid for one month up to one year with
Medical & Repatriation cover and Personal Liability cover. Optional cover is available to include 111 adventurous activities.
True Traveller – Our standard policy designed for everyone which covers all the basics, as well as 66 activities from Banana Boating to Zorbing included as standard.
True Adventure – Our Premium Policy, which covers a massive 111 activities as standard, including trekking over 2000 metres, White Water Rafting, Scuba Diving and even Tandem Sky Diving. This is the policy you need if you are trekking to Everest Base Camp or Kilimanjaro.
Annual Multi-Trip – Our annual policy which allows unlimited trips up to 70 days in duration, with an option to include all the adventure activities to be included.
Click any of the links above to get a free quotation for your Travel Insurance today.
Other points about our policies to note, which are again included as standard:
- 20% discount if no baggage and personal effects cover needed.
- Up to £2000 cover for personal effects (if chosen)
- Up to £5 million cover for medical expenses & repatriation.
- 24-hour Medical Emergency Assistance Service.
- Pre-departure medical helpline.
- Free 31 day extension to cover, if travel is delayed beyond your control.
- Travel delay benefit payable even if caused by air traffic control problems.
- Children may be covered for free on multi trip travel insurance.
- One way travel insurance cover available at no extra cost.
- Cover for cancellation due to redundancy.
- No excess applies to loss of deposit on cancellation claims.
- 14 day no quibble cooling-off period if not completely satisfied.
Please remember though, regardless if you've booked with us or anyone else, if you're travelling abroad please do not under any circumstances travel uninsured!